This web application was developed as a response to Ubuntu user Dodimar's request for an attendance recorder to be used by his local church. The basic features that this application provides are those that Dodimar outlined in his request:
- Allows the user to create event categories
- Allows the user to save notes on events
- Allows the user to create contact categories like: Senior Citizen, Adult, Young Adult
- Allows the user to create contact status groups like: VIP, Regular, Guest
- Records Attendance of Contacts in Events
- Generates Identification Cards for Contacts
I've also taken the liberty of adding different sorting and very basic search features.
This project was created some time in July 2008 and was written in PHP + MySQL. A demo used to be hosted in this site but was removed in early 2009. Maybe one day I'll rebuild this thing in Python... but not today.