Have you ever been to a convention where a participant handed you a DVD of their organisation's profile? Have you ever seen a digital yearbook? Nifty little things, aren't they? These multimedia packages are not difficult to make— they shouldn't be expensive either.
While others may charge you as high as one hundred-thousand Pesos for this kind of service, I offer it for only thirty-thousand *. For that, you get a master copy of your multimedia package, and you can make as many copies of it as you want. You can even have someone else tweak the package components and resources so that you can use the product as a Flash-based website. (Of course, I'd prefer it if you also acquired my web development services. But hey, what's yours is yours.)
Related technologies & computer applications:
- Adobe Flash and ActionScript
- The GIMP, Inkscape, Blender 3D
- PHoto And baTCH Processor
- Audacity, Rosegarden, TiMiDity++
- FFMpeg, audio/video processing
* Pesos, you say? Philippine Pesos, at the time of this writing, has a US Dollar exchange value of 45:1. This means that P15,000.00 is around US$330.00, and P500.00 is around US$11.00. To get the current exchange rate between Pesos and Dollars (and other currencies), please visit the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas website's Exchange Rate Bulletin.